[Can rice be eaten during confinement]_Postpartum_Impact
Rice can be eaten during confinement. Rice is one of our common staple foods. During confinement, diet is very important. If the stomach is good, eating rice is not a problem. Of course, if the stomach is betterWeakness, or the phenomenon of acid reflux, rice should be eaten less at this time, during the confinement period is more suitable for some pasta, eat some millet porridge.
Is it possible to eat rice during confinement? The maternal stomach is weak after giving birth. The boiled rice soup and rice porridge are delicate and easy to digest, which is very suitable for maternal consumption.
More than 90% of the essential nutrients of the human body are in the germ and aleurone layer of rice, that is, “Mizhen”, and are sufficiently balanced, which should be the fundamental reason why it has become a human staple food.
Rice contains about 75% cobalt, 7% -8% protein, and aunt 1.
8% and rich in B vitamins.
The trace content in rice is very small. The trace content in rice is mainly concentrated in “Mizhen”. The trace content is about 20%. The linoleic acid content in the trace is higher, which generally accounts for 34% of the total trace.2-5 times more than Lai seed oil and tea oil.
Rice has higher nutritional value, but the content of lysine and threonine in rice protein is more, so it is not a complete protein, and its nutritional value is not as good as animal protein.
But eating rice at lunch and dinner is more conducive to postpartum weight loss than pasta.
Rice can be eaten by mothers. Rice porridge is a healthy food, which can be boiled alone, or jujube, red beans, sweet potatoes, lotus seeds, lilies, etc. can be added to make nutritious porridge with different flavors.
For a mother who has just given birth, this nutritious and delicious porridge is the most suitable.
Ingredients: 250 ml of rice (about 200 g), 150-200 ml of whipped cream, 800 ml of milk, 300-350 g of water, and 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
Method 1: Add the washed porridge rice to a pan, add water and salt, and cover the pot.
2. On a high fire, boil the rice and water in the pot to a boil, open the lid, and continue to cook for 3 to 4 minutes (agitate from time to time to prevent the pot from overflowing).
3. After most of the water in the pot evaporates, adjust the heat to medium-low heat.
4. Add the whipped cream to the pot twice, and add it once each time. Stir until the liquid in the pot boils.Bottom).
5. Add the milk to the pan at least 4 to 5 times. After each addition, stir it evenly and wait until it boils before adding milk.
6. After adding all the milk, wait until it boils again, reduce the heat to low heat, cover the pot, and make milk porridge every other time, and cook for about 40 to 50 minutes.